(028) 9023 5000
Ruins of a 15th century church with 17th century additions. Simple gabled building within walled graveyard, walls of split rubble with filled joints. Remains of doorway with semi circular arched head. The original church at Tullynakill was built in the late Middle Ages to replace the parish church at Nendrum. It is around 1450 when the last references to a church at Nendrum can be found.
Contact number is Mr Iam Minford, DOE Historic Monuments.